To sustain this rapid growth, there is a constant strive to expand the insights via the central DWH, leading to transparent and data-driven decision-making. Your job will be to help team.blue advance to the next level by developing and maintaining our MSSQL based DWH solution as we continuously expand the scope of the DWH, leading to ever more advanced analysis and data areas.
About the job
As a Senior DWH developer/engineer you will be part of a small team responsible for managing, developing, and maintaining all back-end related tasks of the central DWH setup. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Develop and maintain ETL solutions
- Design-build and deploy new solutions
- Create the internal DWH architecture
- Maintain and develop current solution
- Optimize load performance
Working closely with the Front-end developer, your responsibility will be to ensure an optimized platform. Since this is a small group, you will have great freedom on the technical solution within our setup. Your work will help both the financial and commercial teams of team.blue making it possible for the end-users to make the best decisions for the company.
You are self-driven, ambitious, collaborative, and able to work in a highly dynamic working space. You can communicate with all levels of the organization and translate the technical language into a more business-friendly language. Part of the role will be to deliver according to time constraints and focus on more projects simultaneously.
Technical skills required
- A degree in a relevant field (e.g. Computer Science, Computer Engineering)
- Solid experience with MSSQL: Stored procedures, jobs and SSIS packages
- Experience in ETL and data quality
- Experience with analysis services (MS cube technology)
- Experience with Master data services
Nice to have
- Power querry (M) or C# programming skills to work with data extraction from non-relational data sources
- Tableau server
team.blue Denmark is an organization with a flat, informal structure and no directors' offices. We are one of Denmark’s leading hosting and cloud providers for small and medium-sized enterprises.
Besides that, we also offer:
- A hybrid work model
- A safe working environment and professional freedom
- Professional dialogue with some of the best (and kindest) people
- Opportunities for further education and relevant courses
- A good work / life balance
- An amazing canteen that serves breakfast, lunch and an insanely good coffee
- A bunch of social events and trips, discounts and perks such as fitness facilities, massages and car washing services
- Denmark's happiest colleagues - and that's not just something we say. We have won Computerworld Denmark's 'Job satisfaction survey' in front of some of the country's sharpest IT companies.
If you have any questions regarding the job, do not hesitate to contact BI Data Analyst, Kristian Pedersen, email@example.com.
We are constantly evaluating and interviewing candidates for the job, so please upload your application as soon as possible.
Job address: team.blue Denmark, Højvangen 4, 8660 Skanderborg / remote
Start date: ASAP